Being a dad can be tough, thinking about all them bad jokes and learning how to dance that awful doesn’t come easy you know. It takes years and years of hard work and practice. Whether you want want to buy a typical funny fathers day card, or a standard card with a funny personal message in, make fathers day funny this year in some way.
And, to help you do just that, I have compiled a list of funny messages to write to your dad this year.
- I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I’m your favourite child.
- Just think, if it wasn’t for Father’s Day, you would never get new socks, today would just be regular Sunday, and you would have loads more money.
- A proper legit dad puts pictures of his kids where his money used to be.
- I wouldn’t swap you for the world… well technically I have never been offered anything so I actually might.. depends what it was I suppose. But I definitely probably wouldn’t.
- I smile because you are my dad, but then I proper piss myself because there is literally naff all you can do about it.
- mmmmm isn’t it a co-incidence that dads get tools on fathers day to do all the jobs that mum has been nagging him to do… Now I am no rocket scientist, but that seems a bit fishy to me!
- Fathers Day – the day that dad gets to choose a restaurant to pay for the whole family to eat in.
- Dad, I owe you sooooo much, I don’t know how I can ever repay you!! Can we say £5 a week??
- Please accept this fathers day card as a token of my complete and utter poverty..
- Happy Fathers Day from your least disappointing child.
So, do your dad a favour, teach him how to tell a decent joke this fathers day!
And, if you want to make him smile more, check out our fathers day collection for 2018. Believe it or not, we are already sending them out, some people are super organised.
Oh, and not one to go on and on and on and on about our own products but we are currently designing fathers day glasses. You will be excited to hear that I will blog about it when it’s launched. 🙂
So, until then, enjoy the fun messages and I will be back soon.